An online DiSC 360° test that gives feedback to leaders at any level of the organization
Uses: Leadership development, executive coaching, career development
Available only to EPIC Client Accounts.
Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders combines the best of 360° feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. The result is a 360 experience that’s more productive and satisfying.
- 25+ page feedback report for leaders at any level in an organization.
- Unlimited raters can respond for each leader.
- Uses selectable comments to provide balanced, constructive feedback.
- Clear visuals, conversational style.
- Free six-page Everything DiSC 363 Coaching Supplement available with each leader report.
- Free, comprehensive support materials.
A key benefit that differentiates 363 for Leaders from other 360s is CommentSmart,a proprietary selectable comment system that alleviates the need for raters to write open-ended comments. Leaders get constructive, actionable feedback that they can use, without the distraction of snide or distasteful open-ended comments.
How does it work?
- Leaders respond to a two-part online assessment: The Everything DiSC 79-item assessment and a Leadership Behavior section about how they tend to lead.
- Raters respond to a two-part online assessment: The same Leadership Behavior section that the leader takes and a Leadership Requests section that asks which leadership practices they’d like to see the leader do more often.
In-depth Feedback Report - Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders provides insight on
- Your leadership outlook
- How your raters see you as compared to how you see yourself
- Breakdown by rater group (manager, direct report, peer, other)
- Your performance on the eight leadership approaches and 24 leadership practices
- Three strategies for development
SAMPLE REPORTS and ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders versus Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders, DiSC Profiles blog
Creating self-aware, effective, and balanced leaders, DiSC Profiles blog
Developing leaders, DiSC Profiles blog