The content of the web sites is protected by international copyright and owned by Personality Profile Solutions, Inc.
Specific to this site: © 1997-2011 by Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Personality Profile Solutions, Inc., including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, copyright, and/or trademark property of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. owner associates.
DiscProfile™, DiscProfiles™, OnlineDisc™, DiscOnline™, EpicDisc™ (among others) are trademarks owned by Personality Profile Solutions, Inc., and as such their use may not be infringed upon. All rights reserved.
DiSC® (small "i") is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc. (formerly Carlson Learning Company, formerly Performax Systems International).
Additional Current Trademarks of Inscape Publishing, Inc. are: Adventures in Attitudes®, Biblical Personal Profile System®, Coping & Stress Profile®, Dimensions of Leadership Profile®, DiSC®, Discovering Diversity Profile®, I-Sight®, Personal Development Profile®, Personal Listening Profile®, Personal Profile Preview®, Personal Profile System®, QuikDiSC®, Role Behavior Analysis™, Time Mastery Profile®. Coping & Stress Profile is a registered trademark of Life Innovations, Inc.
Microsoft® Windows® , Excel® , and PowerPoint® are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation.
All Inscape Publishing product content, including but not limited to profiles, facilitator kits, videos, software, and online products is copyrighted material. Without express written permission from Inscape Publishing you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Any such activity constitutes an infringement of Inscape Publishing's copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights and may result in legal action and financial penalties.
All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. All agreements must be signed by the individual or organizational representative requesting use of copyrighted material and by and authorized officer.
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever.
The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Personality Profile Solutions, Inc websites, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all site users.
Personality Profile Solutions, Inc maintains websites for business, personal information, and education.
The content of the Personality Profile Solutions, Inc websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Content and Copyright Use:
1. All materials on Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. web sites are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc.
2. The user shall use Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. web sites for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites' express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Personality Profile Solutions, Inc websites, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites' materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Personality Profile Solutions, Inc we sites, or any part of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites' services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites' material, products, or services or with any of Terms and Conditions, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites' services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of DiscProfile web sites and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Some of Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites. Users should consult the other site's privacy notices, as Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
8. Software, products, and other materials from Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain health and information products, technical data and software to certain territories. No software or information from DiscProfile web sites may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. The DiscProfile web sites do not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
9. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Personality Profile Solutions, Inc. websites comply with all local, state, national and international laws. www.DiscProfile and www.DiscProfiles and www.OnlineDisc and www.EpicDisc.com reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating the reason.
Circles or Graphs?
Classic or Everything?
Services, products, labels, availability, content and usage subject to change without notice. All rights reserved & stringently prosecuted. Reproduction, distribution, copying, modeling, imitating, extracting, adapting concepts, or any derivative thereof, strictly prohibited. Inc 1978 & 1980© 1997-2010, DiscProfile™. Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer Authorized Distributor certified by Inscape Publishing. DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing. Unauthorized use is an infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.