Balance work life and personal life without sacrificing either.
Uses: Change management, management development, marriage and family counseling, job coaching, life coaching
Stress, coping resources and life satisfaction are closely related. This profile provides critical insight into how stress in one area of life affects other areas and examines how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in another.
The Coping & Stress Profile® helps people
- Discover sources of stress in different life areas and capitalize on coping strengths to manage stress
- Learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- Identify areas for coping-skills improvement
- Communicate more effectively to improve problem solving
- Build mutually supportive relationships
The profile covers four coping resources:
- Problem solving: dealing with problems and making changes to resolve them
- Communication: sharing thoughts and feelings with others
- Closeness: connecting with others
- Flexibility: responding to change with willingness and openness
TWO VERSIONS OF THE COPING & STRESS PROFILE
Coping & Stress Profile (paper version) 32-page assessment and profile provide feedback on stress in the areas of work, personal, family and couple environments. It is hand-scored.
Coping & Stress Profile (online version) 22-page profile focuses on work and personal stress levels and relevant coping resources. Expanded visual and narrative feedback and instant results upon completion.
Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using the paper Coping & Stress Profile.