DiSC Leadership Profile
Uses: Leadership development, executive coaching, career development
Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment and Execution. Based on best practices and four years of developmental effort, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organization.
- Focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward a desired outcome.
- Approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship.
- Focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Helps you to understand yourself better which is the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
- Leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components—over 20 pages.
FREE COMPARISON REPORTS - (for our EPIC Account clients only)
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.
SAMPLE REPORTS & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Everything DiSC Management versus Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, DiSC Profiles Blog
How a new DiSC profile was created: DiSC Work of Leaders, DiSC Profiles Blog
Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles.