In order to reap the benefits of diversity, organizations must meet its challenges through self-awareness, understandin, and commitment.
Uses: : Diversity training, change management, coaching, communication, management development, team building, non-profit board training, volunteer training
The Discovering Diversity Profile® helps people learn how they respond to organizational diversity and discover where they need to develop increased understanding. It allows individuals to explore the complex issues surrounding diversity in four key areas:
- Knowledge: Explores what individuals know about differences and where that knowledge comes from
- Understanding: Examines awareness of differences and the ability to feel empathy for others
- Acceptance: Looks at receptiveness and respect for diverse behaviors and backgrounds
- Behavior: Explores self-awareness of attitudes and how these attitudes reflect in actions toward others
The Discovering Diversity Profile will help individuals in your organization
- Discover their personal comfort level with people who are different from themselves
- Understand the impact of their behavior on others
- Limit the influence of stereotypes
- Reduce conflict
- Transform knowledge into acceptance and empathy
- Embrace diversity as a source of organizational strength
TWO VERSIONS OF THE DISCOVERING DIVERSITY PROFILE
Discovering Diversity Profile (paper version) 16-page profile, including assessment, scoring and interpretation.
Discovering Diversity Profile (online version) 20-page profile, electronic scoring, expanded interpretation and information.
Discovering Diversity Profile Group Facilitator Report provides a snapshot of the group in four key areas of diversity development. Facilitators can use it to focus on the needs of the participants, the group and the organization. The information is anonymous, so the report can be used as a facilitation tool while safeguarding the confidentiality of the respondents. Available only with the online version of the profile.
Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using the paper Discovering Diversity Profile.