Help your employees understand and manage their work expectations.
Uses: Change management, job coaching, communication, diversity, management training, team building, volunteer management, performance reviews
People who have clearly defined, well-communicated expectations enjoy greater job satisfaction than those whose expectations go unspoken or unrealized. Expectations such as salary and duties are clear, but others are not always written down or discussed. This profile helps people explore expectations in the following areas:
- Career growth
Organizations use the Work Expectations Profile to help employees
- Explore key work expectations
- Discover which expectations are most important to them
- Learn how to communicate their expectations to others
- Learn how to initiate steps to have their expectations met
- Learn how to adjust their expectations when necessary
Everything you need to facilitate training sessions using the paper Work Expectations Profile.