The Five Behaviors® Team Development Acceditation Online
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform struggling teams into extraordinary teams
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam)
Accreditation is not required to administer the Five Behaviors Team Development program.
Only a few trainings are offered each year and they fill up fast.
- Five weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work. Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions is required.
- The Five Behaviors Team Development Facilitation Kit
- Administrator Account (EPIC) setup
- Final exam to be completed within 48 hours of the final live session
- Qualifies for 19 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) from SHRM.