Maximizing the benefits of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team requires that the facilitator be confident and competent since the program asks partipants to do challenging work and confront difficult issues on their team. This accreditation course will prepare you for working with various types of teams, and for turning uncomfortable moments into opportunities for learning.
Platform access opens April 23, 2019
Group live sessions
Tuesdays 2:00 - 3:30 pm Central Time
- April 30
- May 7
- May 14
- May 21
- May 28
Advanced training for using the Five Behaviors program includes:
- Module 1: The Modules
- Module2: Facilitating Trust
- Module3: Facilitating Conflict and Commitment
- Module4: Facilitating Accountability and Results
- Module 5: Putting It All Together
- Final Exam
- Same weekday and time for five weeks
- 90-minute webinar sessions
- Attend with your cohort group
Approximately one week before your first live session, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to log in and participate in training.
- Meet technical requirements (listed below).
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final, live session.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, they will be allowed one retake.
- No participant substitutions allowed after the start of the course.
- The live virtual classroom sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect. Please verify that your system has the current version of Flash Player installed. If you are unsure, complete an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test and install the required free software.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC), rather than a tablet or mobile phone
- Use a recommended browser:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari for Mac (Version 8 or higher)
- Chrome (for Windows or Mac)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system, use Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Accreditation is valid for two years.
Owning a facilitation kit is a requirement for accreditation and is included in the price of the accreditation. If you already own a faciliation kit for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
, the certification fee is $2,495. Please contact us
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness, inappropriate comments, failure to attend, and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued, course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work, he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.
Cancellation within 14 days of course start date may result in forfeiture of payment. Contact us immediately for cancellation or rescheduling.