Platform access opens March 3, 2020
Group live sessions
Tuesdays 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. Central Time
- March 10
- March 17
- March 24
- March 31
- April 7
Platform access opens April 23, 2020
Group live sessions
Tuesdays 9:00 am - 10:30 am Central Time
- April 30
- May 7
- May 14
- May 21
- May 28
- Session 1 – Introduction to the Models
- Session 2 – Trust
- Session 3 – Conflict and Commitment
- Session 4 – Accountability and Results
- Session 5 – Project Team Presentations (by participants)
- Final Exam
Approximately one week before your first live session, you'll receive an email from email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to log in and participate in training.
- Meet technical requirements (listed below).
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final, live session.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, they will be allowed one retake.
- No participant substitutions allowed after the start of the course.
- The live virtual classroom sessions are conducted through Adobe Connect. Please verify that your system has the current version of Flash Player installed. If you are unsure, complete an Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test and install the required free software.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC), rather than a tablet or mobile phone
- Use a recommended browser:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari for Mac (Version 8 or higher)
- Chrome (for Windows or Mac)
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system, use Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Accreditation is valid for two years.
Owning a facilitation kit is a requirement for accreditation and is included in the price of the accreditation. If you already own a facilitation kit for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, the certification fee is $2,495. Please contact us ;for registration.
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness, inappropriate comments, failure to attend, and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued, course faculty will contact the partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work, he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification. Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until three weeks prior at which time $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited two weeks prior to platform access.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Syllabus and Brochure
Five Behaviors Accreditation Course Syllabus
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation Brochure