This kit includes a USB drive installed with
- a Facilitator’s Guide, which includes scripted sessions and experiential activities
- scripted presentation materials
- an audio file and facilitator resource videos to provide insights on each of The Five Behaviors
- a handout
- PowerPoint slides with videos featuring Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dsyfunctions of a Team
- sample reports to help facilitators prepare for team sessions
You receive support materials for facilitating a half-day session, with two optional activities. lasting between 1 to 3.5 hours each.
The exercises, videos, and handouts mean you don’t have to create everything on your own. But if you do want to add something, there are templates that will help you make it all look seamlessly integrated.
The Five Behaviors Getting Started
The Five Behaviors User Guide
The Five Behaviors Program Overview
Notes for the facilitator
The personalized content within The Five Behaviors: Personal Development Profile™ is derived from the participant’s Everything DiSC©
assessment. Everything DiSC is a personal development assessment that measures an individual’s tendencies. It is designed to support an individual’s understanding of their work-related behaviors, the behaviors of others, and how to apply this knowledge in work situations. Everything DiSC is referenced on the first page of the participant’s profile, but is not otherwise mentioned in the profile or the facilitation. Participants are not required to have a knowledge of DiSC®
For learners who have previously taken the assessment associated with The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Team Development
powered by Everything DiSC, you can choose to “use existing data
” when sending their access codes in EPIC, and the learners will not need to answer any additional questions.