This course offers the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Learners will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
- Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Introductory work assigned three weeks prior to the course.
- 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
Certification package includes:
There will be required introductory work assigned three weeks prior t
o the course. These activities are foundational to the program and will ensure that learners are prepared for the course, maximizing the time spent in the classroom.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification brochure
Podcast interview with two Wiley trainers recorded by classroom participant: The Best (and Worst) Applications of DiSC (Robin Kellogg & Andy Widen)
Attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and all other expenses. We recommend you do not make travel reservations until after you've received confirmation of your registration. Classes sell out quickly.
Prerequisites and fees
- $3,495.00 per person.
- Must have an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit. (One kit is included in fee)
NOTE: If you already have purchased the kit, the certification fee is $2,495.00. Please contact us for more information.
Register early. Classes are limited to 30 people and sell out quickly.
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification. Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until three weeks prior at which $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.