Live Sessions: Wednesday, Feb 19, Feb 26 and March 4, 2020 from 9 - 10:30 a.m. Central Time
Platform access / self directed work - February 5, 2020
Live Sessions: Wednesdays, Feb, 19, 26 and March 4, 2020 from 1 - 2:30 p.m. Central Time
Platform access / self directed work begins February 5, 2020
This certification will guide you through exploring the Everything DiSC Workplace program, including the facilitation kit. It will deepen your expertise about the theory and research behind Everything DiSC, including how to use the research to address common questions from your team. You'll be able to discuss questions with professional trainers and the others in your session. This course is not designed to improve your facilitation or coaching skills.
Certification package includes
- Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit (required for course; included in purchase price)
- EPIC account with 30 EPIC Credits (enough for 2 Workplace profiles)
- Free copy of Everything DiSC® Manual.
- You will receive an email from the Wiley faculty trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com) on the course start date after which you will be able to access the Certification workspace and begin your self-study.
- Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will receive the credential of Everything DiSC® Workplace Certified Trainer.
By registering, you are committing to:
- one week of self-directed Everything DiSC® Core content
- 2-4 hours of self-directed online work each week to be completed before the live collaborative sessions.
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week. Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- A final exam to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session.
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (NOTE: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply however cell phone minutes will be used. Tablets are not supported at this time.)
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, you’ll practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could arise in your workshops. You will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive in your organization by customizing an Everything DiSC workshop for a specific group you’ll be working with, creating a culture of DiSC. You'll also be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification syllabus
How do I get the credential?
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Passing score on the final certification exam
The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way. You will not qualify to sit for the final exam if you do not complete all self-directed and live collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will receive the credential of Everything DiSC®
Workplace Certified Trainer.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe-sender list so the confirmation message doesn’t get routed to a SPAM folder.
- Use of a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone for audio link are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Recommended browsers for this course include:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(Please note: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Course is limited to 20 participants.
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification. Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until three weeks prior at which time $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited two weeks prior to platform access.
If you already own the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
, the cost for training only is $2,495. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification brochure