Official certification is conducted by Wiley, the publisher of Everything DiSC profiles, and the training is held at the Wiley Education Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Training for DiSC Classic has been discontinued.) Certification training is designed to train on Everything DiSC products; it does not teach how to be a trainer.
Online pre-work and two days of practical application led by Wiley’s expert trainers will help learners gain the expertise and credentials to effectively deliver Everything DiSC Workplace and create a DiSC®-based culture in their workplace.
- Two days of classroom certification
- Class materials, pre-work, personalized assessments, practical exam
- Continental breakfast and lunch both days
- Online DiSC EPIC Client Administrator Account, private labeled for your organization, free setup with 30 credits (enough for 2 Workplace profiles) same day access as registration.
- Free shipping of the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit (shipped same day as registrtion.)
There will be required introductory work assigned three weeks prior t
o the course. These activities are foundational to the program and will ensure that learners are prepared for the course, maximizing the time spent in the classroom.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification brochure
Podcast interview with two Wiley trainers recorded by classroom participant: The Best (and Worst) Applications of DiSC (Robin Kellogg & Andy Widen)
Attendees are responsible for travel, lodging and all other expenses. We recommend you do not make travel reservations until after you've received confirmation of your registration. Classes sell out quickly.
Prerequisites and fees
- $3,495.00 per person.
- Must have an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit. (One kit is included in fee)
NOTE: If you already have purchased the kit, the certification fee is $2,495.00. Please contact us for more information.
Register early. Classes are limited to 30 people and sell out quickly.
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification. Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until three weeks prior at which $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.