Features of the Personal Development Profile
- 23-page report focuses on developing skills to become a better teammate
- Teaches the principles of good teamwork, based on the Patrick Lencioni model
- Offers insights into what you bring to your teams and where you can keep growing
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
- Designed for the individual learner, participants do not need to be part of the same team.
Examine this memorable and research-backed profile
The Five Behaviors™ Personal Development Profile report sample
What you’ll see
Each step in the model is explained in ways easy to grasp and understand.
It's heavily personalized on almost every page. Concepts are explained in light of how participants responded to their assessment.
Specific steps for improved team behaviors are offered. Additional space is allowed for participants to identify additional ways to practice new behaviors or alter dysfunctional habits.
What you might miss
Included is a computer-adaptive, psychological assessment that measures 12 personality types. This is how the report can be so personalized.
It’s designed to be delivered in one-to-one or small group coaching or even in a classroom setting to a wide range of participants, regardless of how well they know one another.
There's no need for participants to have read Lencioni's The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
, but if they have, this provides a way to put that learning into practice.
For the facilitator
Certified consultants are not required.
However, we do offer accreditation
if you want it.
Use EPIC to administer The Five Behaviors Personal Development profile
The EPIC Administrator Account allows you greater control over how and when profiles are presented. It also allows you to run free Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Comparison Reports.
EPIC Administrator Account allows you to suppress the delivery of profile results until you choose to distribute them.