Identify the styles and dynamics within your team
This 11-page report explores how the team prioritizes and makes decisions. Use it to help the team capitalize on individual and group strengths to build a more productive and satisfying team environment.
The Team Dimensions Profile 2.0 Group Report provides:
- Brief overview of the five team roles
- Snapshot of individual team members' roles
- Percentage of group members in each role
- Team Dimensions Map showing the role distribution of team members
- Graphic summary of the group’s priorities
- Discussion of the group’s strengths and limitations
- Individual Data Table listing the name of each team member and their primary role and secondary tendency
Have an Administrator Account (EPIC)?
This profile can be administered for 15 EPIC credits.