Comparison Reports are FREE.
Use the steps below to create a comparison between two (2) individuals.
Note: If you wish to create many comparison reports between up to 20 individuals at one time, do not use the steps below, but instead use the Batch Report Generation process.
1. Go to Manage Reports | Create a New Report/Issue Access Codes
2. Select your product family, product and language
Tip: Set your default language at Personal Options | View/Edit Account Information
3. Select or create a folder and sub-folder if desired.
Under Participants, select the Add button to begin adding participants to the report..
4. Use the Search function to locate and select people to add to the report.
As you select participants, EPIC creates a list in the Participants section. You can continue to use the Add button to add participants, and you can press the "X" for any participant to remove them from the list.
5. Press the Next button. EPIC charges zero (0) credits for this report. Press the OK button to continue.
The confirmation screen displays a summary of the product you just created and EPIC credits charged for creation of the report. EPIC charges zero (0) credits for this report.
Press the plus sign to the left of the Show/Hide Report Participants link to view the list of Participants included in the report.
6. Press the View/Print/Email Report button to generate a PDF version of the report, or press the Edit this report again button to make changes to this report.
See also: Batch create Comparison Reports
Return to EPIC Quick Start Guide
EPIC Help for Sub Accounts