More On Our Blog
News and articles about all things related to DiSC. Find training hints, product updates, opinions on HR issues, etc.
visit the blog
Menu Location: Manage Reports | Edit Existing Reports
1. Search for the group report you need. Refine your search by date, folder or sub-folder.
Click on search.
2. Review your search results.
Click on Edit (to the left of the Participants' names.)
3. The Manage Reports screen will display. You can add participants from here.
4. Use the Search function to locate and select people to add to the report.
As you select participants, EPIC creates a list in the Participants section. You can continue to use the Add button to add participants, and you can press the "X" for any participant to remove them from the list.
5. Scroll down to Advanced Options. Select the report to which you'll add these names and then click on “Use existing data for new report.”
6. Click Next. You'll see a screen that will confirm your additions and edits. It will also show the amount of credits to be deducted from your EPIC account.
7. Agree to credits and Click on Create Report.
Return to EPIC Quick Start Guide
EPIC Help for Sub Accounts
Need help? (877) 344-8612 M-F 9am-5pm CST or Contact Us
Services, products, labels, availability, content and usage subject to change without notice. All rights reserved & stringently prosecuted. Reproduction, distribution, copying, modeling, imitating, extracting, adapting concepts, or any derivative thereof, strictly prohibited. Inc 1978 ®1980 ©1997-2010, DiscProfile™. Everything DiSC ® Certified Trainer Authorized Partner by Wiley. Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is an infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights. "PXT Select" is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or its affiliated companies.