Administrator Account (EPIC)
The administrative do-it-yourself service for delivering Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors® assessments is called EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center). Wiley, the publisher of these assessments, offers this online system to provide you with maximum independence and control. It archives all individual and group reports in your private account.
Do I need to have an Admin Account (EPIC)?
We recommend an EPIC Administrator Account if:
- you have an ongoing need for Everything DiSC or The Five Behaviors profiles and reports,
- you have a large number of people completing the profile so you want to manage the profiles efficiently,
- you want to restrict access to participants' completed profile until you release it (such as handing out profiles during a training),
- you want to view completed profiles without having to ask the participant to email them to you,
- you want to store profiles and reports in an organized manner for future reference, or
- you're using The Five Behaviors Team Development or Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders.
Benefits of EPIC
Control and flexibility
- Everything DiSC and The Five Behaviors profiles, as well as Group Reports and free Comparison Reports, are available in the account.
- You can organize your reports by division, department, training date, or any other criteria you find useful by using EPIC's folders and sub-folders.
- You may view, print, or email any report generated in EPIC.
- You can decide who can review reports.
- Facilitator and Group Reports can be generated after group members have taken their appropriate online individual assessments.
Sample Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
Sample Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Group Report
- Free Comparison Reports for use with manager and direct reports, managers of different departments, coworkers, couples, managing partners, etc.
Sample Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Sample The Five Behaviors Comparison
- Free Team View Report, a handy snapshot of all participants' styles. (Everything DiSC products only)
Sample Everything DiSC Team View Report
Branding and customization
- Add your logo and company information to each report cover and respondent splash page.
- Add personalized comments to emails when sending out access codes.
This personalized, on-demand learning experience platform for the learner is only available through EPIC. Administrators can choose to give Workplace, Management, or Agile EQ participants access to this platform. Learners given access to the Workplace on Catalyst will enjoy an interactive experience. Once they've completed their assessment, they will find additional information about their DiSC styles, strategies for working with different styles, deeper knowledge on the science behind DiSC, and ability to compare styles with others in their organization. Catalyst also provides optional resources for the facilitator.
Learn more about Catalyst.
MyEverythingDiSC.com is a follow-up learning portal an Everything DiSC learner can use to deepen their engagement with DiSC. MyEverythingDiSC and Catalyst may not be used together.
EPIC administrators can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC before the participant takes the assessment or as a follow-up to DiSC training.
Learn more about MyEverythingDiSC.
How does the EPIC administrator account work?
There are no annual fees, renewals, or minimums. Once you've purchased an Admin Account Setup Package, you just have to log in at least once every 12 months and maintain an active email on file to keep your account active.
EPIC works through the purchase of credits you redeem for assessments and reports.
NOTE: DiSC Classic online profiles are only available in EPIC by request. Paper versions of DiSC are not available through this system.
To understand the EPIC credit system, think about ride tickets at an amusement park. You purchase tickets to be used for any combination of rides. Some rides may cost two tickets, some three, some five. The EPIC system works in much the same way. Each profile has a credit value.
You purchase the number of credits you need for the profiles and reports you plan to use. These are bought on Disprofile.com. We add those credits to your EPIC account. You log into EPIC to redeem those credits for the profiles or report you select.
Credits never expire. If you order a few more than necessary for your current need, those extra credits can be used for profiles for a later program or a new hire.
We set up your account when you buy an Admin Account Package. We provide help for using EPIC in the Help section of our website. Of course, you can also call us with questions.