Communicate more effectively with your customers
By helping people discover their unique strengths and limitations, Everything DiSC® Sales can convince even experienced salespeople that they can become more effective at their jobs.
This research-validated assessment and sales-specific report helps salespeople understand:
- their customers
- their sales relationships
One profile is needed per person.
This online profile is designed for the individual learner.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
- Learner creates a secure account to complete or return to the survey.
- Questionnaire includes the measurement of 12 personality types, making the report personalized.
- Profile report is available immediately upon completion and can be save or downloaded.
- This 25-page sales-specific report focuses on
- understanding your DiSC sales style, strengths, and challenges
- recognizing and understanding customer buying styles and drivers
- adapting your sales style to your customer’s buying style
- Profile provides clear strategies for building more effective sales relationships.
- The language of the narrative is supportive, personalized, and easily understood without the intervention of an assessment professional.
- Learners can create their own Customer Interaction Maps via MyEverythingDiSC, Wiley's online extended learning portal.
What happens after purchase
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with a link and code required for taking the assessment. This email will be sent automatically from [email protected] to the billing email address entered during checkout. You will receive one email for each profile purchased.
Gain control with an Admin Account
Recommended if you need to manage many profiles, control result viewing, access other assessment types, or add your own logo.
Already have an EPIC Admin account?
* Price breaks available for volume purchases. Discounted pricing shown in the cart.
|Quantity||Price per profile USD|
Buy an Administrative Account (EPIC)
Enjoy greater control, custom emails, ability to add your logo, and other features. This is recommended for anyone running Everything DiSC programs on a regular basis.
More for facilitators
Engage your Sales learners with group reports, take-away refreshers, or pins.