Deliver engaging and impactful DiSC learning
During a combination of online self-guided learning modules and facilitated Zoom sessions, participants in this two-week course will:
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite, instilling the knowledge to select the best DiSC experience for their organization.
- Practice facilitation strategies while receiving feedback to help build confidence.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Everything DiSC Certification package includes
- Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit (required for course; included in purchase price)
- Administrator Account (EPIC) with 30 EPIC Credits (enough for 2 Workplace profiles)
- Free copy of Everything DiSC® Manual
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner.
Your Kit and manual will be delivered to your billing address. If you need them shipped elsewhere, please add that address to the "Order notes" field during checkout. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Live Sessions via Zoom: June 7, 9, 14, 16
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 - 11 a.m. Chicago | 5 - 7 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins June 3, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Aug 23, 25, 30, Sept 1
Mondays and Wednesdays 10 - 12 p.m. Chicago | 4 - 6 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Aug 19, 2022
Live sessions via Zoom: Sept 12, 14, 19, 21
Mondays and Wednesdays 1 - 3 p.m. Chicago | 7 - 9 p.m. London
Online pre-work begins Sept 8, 2022
Qualifies for 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from SHRM. Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations, however we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.
By registering, you are committing to:
- Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
- Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)
- Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
- Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
How do I get the credential?
To obtain your credential you'll need to achieve:
satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities,
active participation in all facilitated sessions, and
a passing score on the final certification exam.
The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way. You will not qualify to take the final exam if you do not complete all self-directed and collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Certification does not expire.
How do I access the course?
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification.
You will receive an email from the Wiley faculty trainer (email@example.com) on the course start date after which you will be able to access the Certification workspace and begin your self-study.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred with Internet connectivity; tablets and phones are not always compatible with course components.
- Working computer speakers and microphone.
- Zoom downloaded and installed.
- Email Safe Sender list includes:
Rescheduling or cancellationYou may reschedule until two weeks prior, at which time a $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited one week prior to class.
Call us immediately at 877-344-8612 (US) or 855-344-3472 (Canada) if you are registered and need to reschedule.
How does this certification differ from prior Everything DiSC certifications?Rather than focusing on a single application (Workplace or Management), this new course is a holistic DiSC experience that teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
Other notable differences:
- Includes facilitation and coaching practice within the live curriculum so that participants can try out new techniques in a psychologically safe environment.
- Integrates Everything DiSC on Catalyst to provide facilitators with the expertise they need to leverage the modular design of the kit and the on-demand access of the Catalyst platform.
- Adjusts the course structure to a two-week immersive experience made up of five self-guided learning modules and four virtual facilitation sessions.