Facilitator’s report — a bit of theory, several action steps
This annotated report guides the facilitator through the entire Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Report. It provides a bit more information than is shared with team members so you can deliver it at the appropriate time during your program.
Sample Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Annotated Report
- Tips on interpreting scores.
- Expanded explanations of content.
- Resources for additional information.
- Tips for when to introduce materials and videos from the facilitation kit.
- Appendices (not available in participant profiles):
- Ranking of all items by team average.
- Team’s percentile for each of the five behaviors.
- Normative data.
Once the entire team has completed their online assessments, this report will be delivered as a PDF via email to whomever ordered the assessments for the team.
Suggestions for the facilitator
Tips for facilitators
Suggestions for making the most of your session(s).