DiSC certification and training
Facilitate DiSC® trainings with more confidence by enrolling in education offered by experts from Wiley, the publisher of Everything DiSC. Whether you're new to DiSC or have been using it for years, we're sure you'll find value in these courses. Just find the one that best fits your specific needs.
Learn about the training options we discuss on this page:
Facilitation kits are available for each of our DiSC profiles; however, many professional trainers find it beneficial to add a certification credential. The knowledge gained during certification will help you customize and add value to your own training programs.
Certification allows you to
- gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- customize an Everything DiSC program to meet specific participant needs
- navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture
Certification is available online for either Everything DiSC Workplace® or Everything DiSC® Management and is delivered by expert trainers from Wiley, the publisher of DiSC®. Workplace certification is also available in-person at Wiley's Education Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
We also offer Wiley's Essentials training for those who don't need a credential but want in-depth understanding of the DiSC model and the Everything DiSC profiles.
Certification for DiSC Classic is no longer available.
Online certification for Workplace or Management includes:
Two to four hours of self-directed online work weekly, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session.
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- A copy of the Everything DiSC Manual
- Facilitation Kit (Workplace or Management)
- Free setup of your Administrator Account (EPIC), private labeled for your organization, with 30 credits that can be redeemed for profiles or reports
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
Qualifies for 15 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) from SHRM
Download Everything DiSC brochures
Oh my gosh, we learned so much. Even people who were familiar with DiSC felt like they were better equipped to administer it. I think they were surprised by how much they were learning because some of them had known about DiSC for 20 years.
Join expert Wiley trainers in Minneapolis, Minnesota, for easier networking and sharing among classmates.
This blended in-person course will give you deeper knowledge about the Everything DiSC model, the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile, the research behind it, and how to keep DiSC alive in an organization.
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator. Learners also qualify for 15 PDCs from SHRM.
No need to become a certified DiSC trainer, but still want a better foundation in DiSC? Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of profiles and reports to help you select and use the best DiSC solutions to meet your organization's needs.
Essentials provides insights on
- Everything DiSC Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC Workplace
- Everything DiSC Management
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC Sales
Learners receive flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, and can choose from learning modules that take about 3 hours to complete in full. With ongoing access to the training platform, it's easy to return to the site before choosing an Everything DiSC solution or offering your own training session.
Qualifies for 3 PDCs from SHRM