The administrative do-it-yourself service for delivering online access codes to test respondents is called EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center). This online system provides you with maximum independence and control. It archives all individual and group reports in your private online account.
Buy an EPIC Quick Start package including account setup
Buy EPIC Credits
Do I need to use EPIC?
We recommend an EPIC Administrator Account if
- you have an ongoing need for Everything DiSC profiles and reports,
- you have a large number of people completing the profile so you're purchasing in volume,
- you want to restrict access to participants' completed profile until you release it (such as handing out profiles during a training),
- you want to view completed profiles without having to ask the participant to email them to you, or
- you're using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Benefits of EPIC
Control and flexibility
- Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team profiles, as well as group reports and free comparison reports, are available in the account.
NOTE: DiSC Classic online profiles available on request. Paper versions of DiSC are not available through this system.
- You can organize your reports by division, department, training date or any other criteria you find useful by using EPIC's folders and sub-folders.
- You may view, print or email any report generated in EPIC.
- You can decide who can review reports.
Branding and customization
- Add your logo and company information to each report cover and respondent splash page.
- Add personalized comments to emails when sending out access codes.
MyEverythingDiSC.com is a learning portal your employees or clients can use to deepen their engagement with DiSC. There they will find additional information about DiSC styles, strategies for working with others, and listen to a podcast about their style. They will be able to invite others to compare DiSC styles—and accept invitations to compare from others.
EPIC administrators can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC.com before the participant takes the assessment or as a follow-up to DiSC training.
- No annual fees, renewals, or minimums.
- To keep your account active, you must log in at least once every 12 months, and your account email must be current.
How does the EPIC administrator account work?
EPIC works through the purchase of credits you use for assigning tests and reports.
To understand the EPIC credit system, think about ride tickets at an amusement park. You purchase tickets to be used for any combination of rides. Some rides may cost two tickets, some three, some five. The EPIC system works in much the same way. Each profile has a credit value. You purchase the number of credits you need for the profiles you plan to use.
Credits never expire. If you order a few more than necessary for your current need those extra credits can be used for profiles for a later program or a new hire.
Get started with EPIC
Buy an EPIC Quick Start package
including account setup
Review the EPIC Quick Start Guide