Inspire manager development and get the most out of this profile within your organization
This three-week online workshop will give you deeper knowledge about the Everything DiSC model, the Everything DiSC® Management profile, and the research behind it.
Live Sessions: Tuesday, April 13, 20, 27,
9 - 10:30 a.m. Central (Chicago/Winnipeg) Time
Platform access/self directed work begins Mar. 30.
This certification will guide you through exploring the Everything DiSC Management program, including the facilitation kit. You'll learn
- Key concepts around Everything DiSC® and the Management profile, including
- DiSC theory
- directing and delegating
- creating a motivating environment
- managing up
- How to conduct a needs assessment
- When and how to use the Supplement for Facilitators Report, Group Reports, and other support materials
You'll provide feedback and practice scenarios with professional trainers and other participants during live sessions. This course is not designed to improve your general facilitation or coaching skills.
Certification package includes
- Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Kit (required for course; included in purchase price)
- Administrator (EPIC) account with 30 EPIC Credits (enough for 1 Management profile)
- Free copy of Everything DiSC® Manual
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, you will receive the credential of Everything DiSC® Management Certified Trainer.
Qualifies for 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from SHRM.
By registering, you are committing to:
- one week of self-directed Everything DiSC Core content
- 2-4 hours of self-directed online work each week to be completed before the live collaborative sessions
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week
- A final exam to be completed within 48 hours of the last live collaborative session
- Accessing the course from a personal computer and using a cell phone or landline for the live collaborative sessions (NOTE: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply, however cell phone minutes will be used. Tablets are not supported at this time.)
How do I get the credential?
To obtain your credential you'll need to achieve:
- satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- passing score on the final open-book certification exam
The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way. You will not qualify to sit for the final exam if you do not complete all self-directed and live collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Certification does not expire.
How do I access the course?
Once your seat at the training has been confirmed you will receive an email about your upcoming certification. Call us immediately if you are registered and need to reschedule. You may reschedule until three weeks prior to the platform access date. After that time a $100 penalty is applied for rescheduling. Certification payment is forfeited two weeks prior to platform access.
You will receive an email from the Wiley faculty trainer (email@example.com) on the course start date after which you will be able to access the Certification workspace and begin your self-study.
Course is limited to 20 participants. Please register early.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) is preferred; tablets are not always compatible with course components.
- A phone line is required for audio in the live sessions. VOIP cannot be supported.
- Recommended Internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash® include:
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users (some activities may not work on other browsers)
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari for this course.
- Email Safe Sender list includes: