Everything DiSC profiles on Catalyst
Workplace, Management, Agile EQ
Create an engaged, collaborative, and adaptive culture!
Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ is a powerful platform. It combines DiSC with flexible training options to help learners:
- Better understand themselves
- Appreciate and value how others are different
- Adapt to the unique needs of each person or situation
Profiles available now on the Catalyst platform are Everything DiSC Workplace®, Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™, and Everything DiSC® Management.
The Catalyst assessment covers all the profiles, so learners don't have to answer more questions when you add another profile.
All learners new to the platform will receive a Workplace profile, which introduces the DiSC model and the learner's style. Inside Catalyst, learners will also find additional content and interactive options.
Learners begin their Everything DiSC on Catalyst experience with Workplace
The Workplace profile gives learners foundational information about the DiSC model and their style.
What does the Everything DiSC Workplace® on Catalyst™ experience include?
With Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst, learners will:
- Take the Everything DiSC® assessment
- Gain access to the Catalyst™ platform
- Receive their Your DiSC Profile report—a 24-page guided narrative available for download from the Catalyst platform.
What assessment are learners taking with Everything DiSC on Catalyst?
The assessment includes the base DiSC questions, plus questions to measure the Workplace priorities, Productive Conflict priorities, Management priorities, and Agile EQ mindsets. As a result, learners will not have to answer more questions if you give them access to profiles in addition to Workplace.
Learners will need about 30-40 minutes to complete the full assessment for Catalyst. If you are able to use existing data from a past Everything DiSC experience, it will take only 5-10 minutes for the learner to complete.
What content is part of Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst?
The Everything DiSC Workplace profile includes the following:
- Your DiSC Style: A narrative-style summary of a learner’s DiSC style and style-specific podcasts
- Workplace: Personalized content traditionally found in the Workplace Profile, presented in three modules:
o What Drives You
o You and Other Styles
o Build Better Relationships
- Your Colleagues: A comparison feature that allows learners to find their colleagues and get tips for better interactions using DiSC®
- DiSCology: Basic information about DiSC theory and research
Everything DiSC® Management on Catalyst™
Learners can continue their DiSC journey with Everything DiSC® Management. This experience prepares anyone in a management role to engage, motivate, and develop their people. It combines DiSC with personalized management insights to help learners adapt their approach to each direct report, improving their management effectiveness in real-time.
The Managementapplication is available within the Catalyst system as a 10-credit add-on to the Everything DiSC Workplace base experience. You can purchase Workplace and Management at the same time. Learners will see content for both once they complete the one assessment.
- Receive their personalized Management content on the Catalyst™ platform:
o Your Management Style
o People Reading
o Direct & Delegate
o Develop Talent
o Manage Up
- View an expanded Your DiSC Profile report that includes the Management content
Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ on Catalyst™
Learners can also continue their DiSC® journey with Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™. This experience teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. Agile EQ combines the personalized insights of DiSC with active emotional intelligence development. Participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation.
Agile EQ is available within the Catalyst system as a 10-credit add-on to the Everything DiSC Workplace base experience. You can purchase Workplace and Agile EQ at the same time. Learners will see content for both once they complete the one assessment.
- Receive their personalized Agile EQ content on the Catalyst™ platform:
o Your EQ Strengths
o Beyond Your Comfort Zone
o Develop Your EQ
- View an expanded Your DiSC Profile report that includes the Agile EQ content
Profiles on Catalyst are currently available only in English.
The Catalyst learning modules
The Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit uses a short-format, modular design. It has options for virtual and in-person facilitation, so you can create an experience to meet the needs of any client. The kit includes Workplace, Agile EQ, and Management content, featuring virtual and in-person training modules, contemporary video, and activities.
How are the Everything DiSC on Catalyst applications different from the traditional Everything DiSC applications?
Everything DiSC Workplace, Everything DiSC Management, and Everything DiSC Agile EQ on Catalyst reimagine the traditional Workplace, Management, and Agile EQ experiences to better support real-world application of the concepts. The result is an experience that transforms the traditional one-and-done training event into an ongoing learning process.
Unlike the traditional Everything DiSC experiences, each module is self-contained and can be done alone or with other modules. It's easy to customize group training sessions for the time and group size you have.
Workplace learning modules:
- Fundamentals: Your DiSC® Style (60 minutes classroom/65 minutes virtual)
- Fundamentals: Your Colleagues (30 minutes classroom/20 minutes virtual)
- What Drives You (75 minutes classroom/70 minutes virtual)
- You and Other Styles (75 minutes classroom/60 minutes virtual)
- Build Better Relationships (60 minutes classroom/55 minutes virtual)
Management learning modules:
- Your Management Style (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
- People Reading (30 minutes classroom or virtual)
- Direct & Delegate (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
- Motivation (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
- Develop Talent (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
- Manage Up (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
Agile EQ learning modules:
- Your EQ Strengths (45 minutes classroom/40 minutes virtual)
- Beyond Your Comfort Zone (95 minutes classroom/100 minutes virtual)
- Develop Your EQ (60 minutes classroom or virtual)
Any past Everything DiSC or DiSC Classic learner (English only) can upgrade their profile to Everything DiSC Workplace on Catalyst for FREE through December 31, 2024.
And that’s not all! Any existing Workplace, Management, or Agile EQ kit holder who purchased their kit on or before December 31, 2024, can download the Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit for free! Download the virtual facilitation materials by going to register.everythingdisc.com and entering your Workplace, Management, or Agile EQ Facilitation Kit serial number.
We have used Everything DiSC assessments for years, but Catalyst has helped drive the conversation and bridge the gap by giving people a common language and space to get started with building relationships, even if its over the phone, through e-mail, or on video calls. Our employees often reference Catalyst before a call to gain insight into how to make the most of their meeting.
How to buy Everything DiSC on Catalyst profiles
If you have an EPIC administration account, you'll only need to buy enough EPIC credits to send Access Codes to learners.
If you don't have an EPIC administration account, we suggest that you buy the Workplace Admin Account Setup. You can then send out Access Codes for a Catalyst or traditional learner experience.