Essentials Online Training
Become an expert on Everything DiSC
Everything DiSC® Essentials is a self-guided online program designed for facilitators and others who want deep Everything DiSC knowledge.
- Self-directed online learning
- Approximately three hours to complete
- Gain confidence with Everything DiSC
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and use the best DiSC solutions to meet your organization's needs.
Through engaging online activities, you will develop a knowledge base that will enable you to:
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and apply them to the workplace.
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC interpretation.
- Choose supplemental reports to enhance the DiSC experience.
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization.
What else do I need to know?
- Participants will receive an email from the Everything DiSC Training Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a login invitation. Access to the platform will be available on the Wednesday following registration. A 30-minute webinar is offered for those who want a tour of the Training Center and an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- There is no final exam and no credential is earned.
- You will be able to review the course content whenever you need to refresh your learning. Don't forget to bookmark the site and save your password.
- You will be eligible to earn 3 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs).
While this training offers PDC credits, it does not lead to DiSC certification.
Download the Essentials Brochure.