Getting started with your EPIC Client Account
Log in to your account (opens in a new window)
How to get your new EPIC Client Account:
- Select the tests you want to buy and determine how many people will be taking these tests.
- Use the Calculating EPIC Credits chart to determine the total number of credits you need. Consider one of the EPIC Setup Starter Packages to obtain the Trainer Kits and/or credits.
- Place your order.
- Relax while we set up your new account with your logo and credits. During business hours, this is usually completed within 2 hours.
- Watch your email for your new user ID and password plus information about getting started with EPIC.
Setting up your new EPIC account
You might want to download and print the EPIC Help for Sub Accounts or begin with the steps below. Links are provided to pages with more detailed instructions.
Note: John Wiley & Sons owns and runs EPIC. We have an account and our clients have sub-accounts.
Sign into EPIC
Many people bookmark this EPIC login page (https://admin.inscape-epic.com/login.aspx). Your user ID and initial password can be found in our email to you from Orders@discprofile.com.
You'll see your User ID and credit balance at the top of the screen. Credits are deducted from your account at the time you send email access codes to the participants. Resending login information and viewing completed reports are free.
Personalize your account
It's easy to personalize your account: Click on Personal Option > View Edit Account Information. You can change your name, address, logo, and more using this feature.
Create and manage custom messages
You may want to customize a message to your participants when sending the access code for taking the profile test. This can easily be done by clicking Personal Options > Manage Custom Email Messages. Create as many messages as you need.
Create sample reports
Sample reports are a great resource for viewing all the reports available to you in EPIC. Share the sample report with your boss or other decision-makers. To create a sample report click on Personal Options > Create Sample Reports.
Note: Your account is secure. DiscProfile.com does not have access to your account once it is set up.
Using your EPIC account
There is a robust help section in EPIC. Below is a guide to the most frequently used features.
Manage Reports tab
A lot of your work will be done in this section of the site. You can do all of the following:
- Create a new report and issue access codes
- Edit information such as an email address or name of a participant
- Import names
- Act on completed reports (view, print or email reports)
- Resend login information to respondents
- When you select a Product Family be sure to remember that DiSC Classic and Everything DiSC are different families.
- Credits are only deducted from your account at the time you send the email access code. Resending login information and viewing completed reports are free.
- By respondent: Search by respondent's first name, last name, or email address. Leave all other fields blank.
- Searching by a single date, or by a single folder (for group reports), leaving all other fields in search blank, is also fast and efficient.
- Find a participant's record
Manage Your Account tab
The most commonly used features include monitoring your account activities and unassigning access codes which have not been used. You can also do the following:
- View a history of your account activity
- Review profiles that have been completed in either a detailed or summary analysis
- Retrieve a list of all reports for which access codes have been issued but the report has not been completed
Hints for creating Group and Comparison Reports
Use Folders. Under the Manage Your Account tab you will find an option for Folder Maintenance. Create a folder for the group before issuing email access codes. This will make creating a group report more efficient after all participants have completed their tests.
DiscProfile.com strives to provide state-of-the-art support for its customers. If you have questions about using the EPIC system, and have not found the answers in the online Help, please contact us.
How do I ...
EPIC System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP or higher for the PC
- Mac OS 10 or higher for the Apple Computer
- Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape Navigator 8.0, Firefox 2, Safari 1.4 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher
- Cookies need to be enabled on the computer (Note: The cookies used by EPIC are not permanent–these session cookies expire when you close your browser.)